The Amarillo Sod Poodles is holding a Job Fair for several part time seasonal positions for the 2022 season.
The first two job fairs are scheduled for Saturday, February 26, and Saturday, March 5 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with the third on Tuesday, March 15 from 6 p.m. to 8 pm.
All three will be held in the Fairly Group Club Level inside the stadium.
Candidates are encouraged to fill out their applications online ahead of time to help streamline the hiring process during the actual events.
Applicants who cannot attend in person can still apply through the team’s website at www.SodPoodles.com.
The job fair will be for candidates interested in applying and interviewing for positions in the following areas:
– Concessions: Concession Stand Staff, Food Prep/Stocking, In-Stand Food/Beverage Sales Vendors
– Catering: Hospitality Servers
– Grounds Crew: On-Field maintenance workers
– Stadium Staff: Ushers, Kids Zone Attendants, Morning Cleaning Crew, Crowd Control, Parking Attendants
– Retail: Sales Associates
– Box Office Representatives: Window Attendants
– Promotions/Sod Squad: Promotions/Giveaway Team Members
– Production: Scoreboard/Videoboard Operators, Camera/Replay Operators/Directors, Audio Engineers
– Batboys: Includes pre and post-game equipment work and in-game dugout duties
All candidates attending the job fairs will enter through the home plate rotunda entrance located at 8th and Buchanan and follow signage upstairs to the registration table in the Fairly Group Club Level.